Here are the keyboard shortcuts that are available in the software:
- Use the Mouse Wheel to zoom the Chart in/out
- Grab and Drag in the Chart to move the Chart left and Right
- Grab and Drag in the Y Axis to expand the Y Scale in and out
- Click on the “R” at the top of the Y Axis to Reset the Y Axis Scale
- Click on Scanner column header to sort
- Hold down Shift Key, then click on column header to sort a “secondary” column
Please remember that although MTPredictor has automatic setups, we do not suggest that you just follow these blindly as if it were a black box mechanical system, judgement is needed in filtering the automatic setups, particularly with respect a clear larger degree trend. Each Trader must take responsibility for deciding on whether their own Analysis is clear and fits in with their own (personal and unique) Trading Plan.